The movie of the Ranoids lecture is posted.
The assignment for this lecture is to aligh the sequences in this file: Align This!
(The file is already in NBRF format, and ready to read into ClustalX
1. Download Clustal X from ftp://ftp-igbmc.u-strasbg.fr/pub/ClustalX/
2. Download literature in pdf format:
3. Align the sequences (as we discussed in class) using ClustalX.
4. Fine-tune the alignment by hand using MacClade or some other sequence alignment program.
5. Analyze the sequences using PAUP, including bootstrap or jackknife analyses. Make some decisions about:
6. Turn in the following by email: